If you knew of a proven, non- drug therapy that has helped thousands,
would you tell a friend?
For over 100 years, the healing qualities of light have been studied by scientists and the general consensus is that the electromagnetic spectrum of light generated by the sun has many significant, beneficial effects on the human body. From the newborn infant with jaundice to the adolescent with acne or the adult with balding, light therapies have been a central part of an effective treatment plan for a very long time.
Unfortunately, with the introduction of more recent medical practices, technologies and pharmaceuticals we have diverged from some of the original, simple, non-invasive modalities that aid in healing disease and creating long term health such as Photonic Therapy, also known as Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (UBI).
Ultraviolet light therapy has…
- 80+ years of clinical history
- Minimal side effects
- An efficacy rate of 60-80%
- A positive effect on over 60 diseases
- Over 200 medical studies Is cost effective
What is Ultraviolet Light?
Ultraviolet light comes from the sun and is invisible to the human eye. It falls in between the range of visible light and X-rays on the light spectrum. It consists of UVA, UVB and UVC light. UV radiation has enough energy to break chemical bonds and creates a generalized germicidal and anti-inflammatory effect especially when applied intravenously into the human body.
How Does UV Blood Irradiation Work?
In the fewest words…UVI works by creating a “natural vaccine” in the body. Most of us are familiar with externally administered vaccines such as MMR, Polio, Hepatitis and DPT where a weakened or dead version of those disease pathogens are introduced into the bloodstream. When a vaccine is introduced the body sends a message to its B cells to form antibodies against those foreign agents and creates immunity so that if there were a future exposure to those pathogens, there would already be a defense system in place for the body to combat these invaders.
Similarly, with UVI, the UVC (254nm) light breaks down the virus or bacteria that is present in your blood. During a treatment a small amount of blood is taken out of the body and then circulated through a medical ultraviolet light device and then that blood is reintroduced into the body. The body then mounts an immune reaction to the byproducts of the dead viruses and bacteria and activates B cells to recognize these pathogens as foreign acting like a natural, personalized vaccine- this is referred to as induced secondary immune reactivation. UV light can create additional changes in the blood such as an increase in red blood cells and hemoglobin which improves oxygenation and also cause an increase is acid buffering capabilities which create a more alkaline blood environment.
What Does UVI Do?
- Optimizes the body’s immune response, kills bacteria and viruses
- Creates powerful anti-inflammatory effects
- Improves circulation and oxygenation of tissues
- Supports a balancing effect (homeostasis) in the body
- Reduces tissue pain
- Increases immune and pain tolerance to radiation or chemotherapy
- Cardiovascular protection by improved management of cholesterol, uric acid, and glucose
What Does UVI Treat?
- Viral illness – Flu, Hepatitis, Herpes, Pneumonia, Mononucleosis, Shingles
- Bacterial illness – Skin and Wound Infections, Gangrene, Fungus
- Chronic illness – Multiple sclerosis, Colitis, Crohn’s disease
- Circulatory conditions – Varicose veins, Peripheral vascular disease, Diabetic ulcers
- Autoimmune diseases– Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid arthritis, Psoriasis, Lupus
- Respiratory diseases– COPD, Asthma, Emphysema, Sinusitis
- Eye disease – When caused by poor circulation
- Geriatrics – With old-age phenomena UVI produces well-being
- Radiation and Chemotherapy – Are better tolerated and side effects are greatly reduced
The basic treatment series is recommended to be taken 2 times per week for 5 weeks, then monthly thereafter as needed and/or for prevention. The procedure usually takes less than one hour and most people report improvements after 2-3 treatments.
UV Blood Irradiation is a simple, highly effective, minimally invasive treatment option for countless disease processes and is an optimal choice for those individuals seeking natural health care alternatives. The POWER OF LIGHT is undeniable! For more info go to www.DrsUBI.com